1. Tassie was once promoted as The Apple Isle.
2. Apples are also known as Tasmanian Easter Eggs. Ok I made that one up.
3. This pic shows the surviving two of only four apples to grow on our small tree this year. (We lost two early on to overexcited dogs chasing a ball.)
4. *These* apples were growing for months but were still not much bigger than Tiny. On Saturday when I took this shot I decided to give them a little longer on the tree.
5. Last night a possum plundered the tree.
Goodbye Easter Long Weekend. RIP Tasmanian Easter Eggs.
#sadday #appleisle #lessonslearnt